The courses are aimed at:
- to be able to shape the information presented in the appropriate form as required.
- to enter and edit the text.
- to form the text as we wish. Applies to all the characters, words and pages of the document.
- How to store the text and if we need to print it using a printer.
- to be able to express our idea clearer, emphasizing the main thing in it, which is not possible with the standard documents.
- to apply techniques such as images and pictures, diagrams, color contrast, size and highlighting of the symbols.
CAD – software application for two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) design and drawing. The first versions of AutoCAD use primitives (lines, polylines, circles, arcs, and text) to construct more sophisticated objects. Since the mid 1990s, AutoCAD has begun to support custom objects through the C++ Application-Programming Interface (API). Modern versions of AutoCAD include solid body modeling systems and three-dimensional (3D) modeling tools.
The Global PDF Viewer Standard. This is the only PDF viewer program that can interacts with all PDF documents. We use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print and collaborate in PDF files. Acrobat Reader is a reader of the famous PDF format created by Adobe.
Computer literacy training takes place in small groups under the supervision of an experienced computer specialist. Computer courses have a duration that is tailored to the individual skills of the candidates and their ability to learn new computer techniques.
Computer literacy for beginners, advanced and experts with included activities on Word, Excell, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Reader, АutoCAD, MathCAD, Math LAB, GeoGebra, HTML. Computer training and IT training for day-to-day work and professional growth in your desired organization.
We offer a wide range of computer training courses – from the skills to use Microsoft office applications and go through networking training, PC security, web design, database programming, and much more.