Astoria Group Language Center organizes language courses and training in group training. The group trainings take place on fixed days and at fixed times. The participants are 4 to 12 people in a group. The positive relationship between teacher and student and between the students themselves is a necessary prerequisite for the optimization of educational outcomes. A key role in building such relationships is the ambition and ingenuity of our lecturers to find and apply the right approach for each customer. Specific group training is the advantage of collective activities. Each student communicates with the others in the language they have learned, listening to them speaking, which supports the memory process. Group training allows new knowledge to be learned and practiced in an environment that comes closest to the natural one. The students have the opportunity to recreate certain situations from everyday life, which stimulates communication and information exchange in a foreign language. Discussions, group projects and role plays are included in the learning process.
Individual training is a convenient option that is tailored to your personal preferences. You advance at your own pace and are in constant contact with the teacher. One of the advantages of individual training is the ability to overcome the difficulties of learning grammar and vocabulary with exercises and exercises faster and easier. We offer various packages of 30 or 60 hours, depending on the preferences and needs of the customer, as well as combined training courses that include the study of technical terminology and vocabulary.
The combined training includes the advantages and convenience of individual and group training. You have the opportunity to combine the dynamics of group training in individual hours with your preferences and your pace. Make the most of group lessons through live dialogues and hands-on exercises, combining them with the teacher’s ambition to translate the subtleties of language into one-to-one lessons.
The packages we offer consist of 70 or 80 school hours and include one individual and two group lessons per week.
What language courses and training courses do we offer?
- many schedules for every preference
- additional consultations
- a full set of learning materials required
- Packages of 60 hours / whole level
- Study and build grammar rules
- form and practice the correct pronunciation
- huge vocabulary
- Groups of 4 to 12 students
- Packages of 60/30 hours
- personal schedule according to your wishes
- a combination with a specific terminology of your choice
- Practice and build all subtleties
- targeted training according to your wishes and needs
- the convenience of individual learning
- the convenience of group training
- a combination of training with specific vocabulary and practice in a specific profession
- Get the most out of language
- Packages of 60/70/80 hours
- Groups of 4-12 students