From acceptance of the translation to delivering the finished material – in electronic form or printed on paper.
Quality and express translation within the specified deadline and file format, as required by our client, made by our qualified translators and editors.
Eliminate competition! Be prepared for an ideal meeting with the new employer!
Get up to the top of each co-operation!
In general, 3 CV types are known regarding structure:
- Chronological appearance — it is most often used when applying for a job. It is the best option when the candidate develops professionally in the same specialty. The data in the following sections showing periods are presented in reverse chronological order from the present to the past. After the personal data, information on education (period, type of education, educational institution, obtained degree) is presented. After the educational levels the candidate’s career is presented (again in reverse chronological order). It should include a period, company name, type of job (job), in some cases it is also required to record the name of the form manager (for reference). The following sections provide information about the applicant’s interests, achievements, qualifications and prestigious awards, as well as a list of recommendations received from previous employers or authoritative persons.
- Target type— serves people who have a wealth of professional experience and apply for a higher post in the same field. The main purpose of the resume is to draw attention to the candidate’s specific capabilities, including the ideas the candidate has for his future work. In this type of CV, the candidate presents his / her educational and professional development only in the field of application.
- Functional appearance — is used when submitting work papers in which the candidate has insufficient experience and he mainly emphasizes his motivation, qualities and ideas with which he wants to attract the attention of the employer.
|The motivation letter is not a snap, and a good opportunity to “win” the employer on your side. Often, it is crucial when choosing a candidate to be interviewed.|
The motivation letter aims to convince the employer that you have the necessary skills and abilities and are willing and ready to take up the position you are applying for. A well-founded motivation letter can compensate for some weak points in your resume – inadequate work experience, lack of a diploma for given skills.
|Why should I provide a cover letter?|
Language Center Astoria Group offers written and oral translations to:
- Specialized texts in various fields: medicine, pharmacy, law, information technology
- Artistic texts
- Technical documentation
- Commercial documentation – faxes, declarations
- Keeping corporate and personal correspondence with guaranteed confidentiality
- Translation of web sites
- Translation of seminars